Skip to content
Empty waiting room chairs


Need to learn new skills or get your current qualifications recognised? Look no further than the links below.


Qualifications and education that you have completed will not always be the same as qualifications in the UK. You will need to pay for an official document to show how your international qualification(s) compares to UK qualifications. NARIC is the organisation that does this.

For help and assistance with this please follow the link below.



There are many opportunities to access free and reduced cost training. This website can guide you to access training to improve your English. You can also: